[SWFObject] SwfObject-bearingHTMLPage:FlashVideoreloadingitselfupon departure!

nyls info at nyls.nl
Mon Oct 30 10:32:26 PST 2006

First of all put the javascript function in the head

Then from flash there are several ways of calling a javascript function :

Easiest call a javascript function through:   getURL("javascript:getURL('
<http://www.jspelkeyfuneralhome.com/prototype/index.html>
http://www.jspelkeyfuneralhome.com/prototype/index.html')");

or (BETTER) if you use flash 8 through the external interface..

goodluck,

nyls

  _____