[SWFObject] Seperate Stylesheet for HTML and Flash

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Oct 31 14:03:35 PST 2006

here's a good example of doing that exact thing:

flashLoaded = fo.write("content");
if (flashLoaded) document.getElementsByTagName('html')
[0].style.overflow = "hidden";

so this way if they have js enabled and the flash is written to the
page, it hides the scrollbars... but if they don't have js or the
flash wasn't written for some reason, the scrollbars will remain.