[SWFObject] Quicktime use?

luiepl at aol.com luiepl at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 12:43:42 PDT 2006

I'm currently using the SWFObject method on my site for all of my flash objects. I am in the process of creating a "movies" section of my site using quicktime, and I've noticed I get the good ol' "Click here to activate".

I'm wondering if this is something I could use, but call a ".mov" file instead of a ".swf". If so, will I get the same results? If not, does anyone know of anything that will perform the same function for ".mov" files? Thanks for the help.

-Luie-