[SWFObject] Validating page

Patricia Davidson pddesigns at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:21:49 PDT 2006

Hi, I used your SWFobject code to wrap around a flash menu I'm using here:
http://goldbeachyouthgroup.com/index.php
It works great.  On this page only though I have flash slideshow
underneath it.  I can not get this to validate with your code.  Can it
be used 2 times on a page?  And if so, how can I use it for my flash
slideshow?  The flash slideshow was produced from slideshowpro
software and it looks like it is wrapped with it's own js code.
Please advise as I've got to get my pages to validate upon completion
of this site.

Thank you very much!

Patricia Davidson
PD Designs