[SWFObject] RV: Stuck Overflow Bug

Hugo Peris hperis at infoecuestre.com
Mon Sep 25 15:11:26 PDT 2006

Hello,

I wrote you yesterday about the Bug that shows "Stuck overload" or "Out of
memory" when somebody clicks on a getURL() button in a page which contains
embedded two or more interactive Flash Movies.

I'm actually using the very latest version of SwfObject (1.4.4), and it's
whit its swfobject.js archive that I have the problem.

Here you can see the link to the web page:
http://www.infoecuestre.com/calendariosalto.html.

Maybe you can find any kind of mistake in the Code.

However, I would be pleased if somebody could send me an alternative
Javascript archive which could fix the bug.

Thank you,

HUGO PERIS