[SWFObject] Out of Memory error

Richard r.purseglove at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 30 19:34:30 PDT 2006

Hi,

    I have been using swfobject 1.4.2 and have recently created a webpage
with 3 embedded flash files. When I view the page, it loads and functions
fine until you click to navigate to the next page or try and close the
window. It them gives "out of memory at line 130". After this then next page
loads fine but I can't understand why it does it. The line 130 must be
related to the swfobject file because none of my other elements have more
than 100 lines in. Has anyone come across this or have a solution?

The code reads.

128 - window.onbeforeunload=function(){

129 - deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.prepUnload();

130 - OldBeforeUnload();};

131 - }else{window.onbeforeunload=deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.prepUnload;}

132 - if(Array.prototype.push==null){

133 - Array.prototype.push=function(_31){

Best wishes

Richard