[SWFObject] Quicktime use?

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Sep 1 12:47:42 PDT 2006

i created a quicktime version a long time ago - it should still work
ok, but the code is over a year old at this point.

http://blog.deconcept.com/2005/01/26/web-standards-compliant-
javascript-quicktime-detect-and-embed/

also: there was a push from a couple of users to update the code, and
what they worked on is in svn under:
http://svn.deconcept.com/qtobject/

have a look at that, maybe you can figure out how it works?