[SWFObject] Express install issues

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Sun Sep 3 09:08:12 PDT 2006

if the title bar changed, that means that swfobject did try to start
the expressinstall, so most likely there's somethign wrong with your
fla code.

if you want to test it yourself, you can download the flash player
uninstaller and any old versions you want form the adobe site (search
google for 'archived flash players')