[SWFObject] Problems with Flash 6 and swfobject 1.4.4

jakob neander jakob.neander at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 03:24:14 PDT 2006

I did som additional testing by downloading older scripts from
http://svn.deconcept.com/swfobject/ and found that for me the breaking
point seems to be 1.4.2. Everything up to and including 1.4.1 works,
but starting with 1.4.2 I can recreate the crash every time. Hope this
helps.

If anyone else wants to test, I just added some more pages:
http://www.cowmob.nu/~tum/flashobject/swfobject14.html <- works
http://www.cowmob.nu/~tum/flashobject/swfobject141.html <- works
http://www.cowmob.nu/~tum/flashobject/swfobject142.html <- crash
http://www.cowmob.nu/~tum/flashobject/swfobject143.html <- crash