[SWFObject] Problems with Flash 6 and swfobject 1.4.4

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Sep 15 07:45:47 PDT 2006

one problem is that you are specifying a set width and height to you
div:

scale="exactFit">

if you want that div to stretch, you should not set a size on it.

if you want an example of a stretching swf, look at the fullpage.html
file that comes with swfobject. if you remove the scale parameter in
that example, the swf will scale up with the browser as you want.