[SWFObject] Hey all! First post :D

mjohnston at austar.com.au mjohnston at austar.com.au
Tue Sep 19 22:18:19 PDT 2006

That seems true for internal apps. Unfortunately that doesn't help me with
external issues.

Regards,
_______________________________
Mark Johnston
IT Systems Development
Austar Communications Pty Ltd
w: http://www.austar.com.au
e: mjohnston at austar.com.au
p: 61 7 5560 6806
m: 61 417 726 718

 ------------------------------+------------------------------------------|
                    "Muzak"    |                                        To|
                    ge at telenet.|            >                             |
                    be>        |                                        cc|
                    Sent by:   |                                          |
                    swfobject-b|                                   Subject|
                    ounces at list|            Re: [SWFObject] Hey all! First|
                    s.deconcept|            post :D                       |
                    .com       |                                          |
                    20/09/2006 |                                          |
                    01:46 PM   |                                          |
                            Ple|                                          |
                            ase|                                          |
                            res|                                          |
                            pon|                                          |
                             d |                                          |
                            to |                                          |
                            swf|                                          |
                            obj|                                          |
                            ect|                                          |
                            @li|                                          |
                            sts|                                          |
                            .de|                                          |
                            con|                                          |
                            cep|                                          |
                            t.c|                                          |
                            om |                                          |

You can apply for a license to distribute the Flash Player.

http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_13247
http://www.adobe.com/licensing/
http://www.adobe.com/licensing/distribution/