[SWFObject] Validating page

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Wed Sep 20 14:30:36 PDT 2006

yes it can be used twice, just give each one it's own ID.

the main thing that you'll need to fix is the & symbols on the page -
those need to be changed to & instead.

the link you sent is not using swfobject to embed the slideshow, so
if you want help figuring out specific errors, you should embed it
using swfobject then we can take a look and help you fix the specific
errors.