[SWFObject] More On SWFObject and Satay

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Thu Sep 28 10:32:50 PDT 2006

it should work in all the browsers that support flash satay... but
you should be aware of the issues with it, and also something to
consider is that you are cutting out all of the cool SEO stuff that
using SWFObject brings you...

If you give them good alternate content, even if they don't have
Flash, maybe they won't even notice that it's missing.

Or you could simply give them a nice message telling them to upgrade,
and either link them to an upgrade page on your site with
instructions, or send them to the Adobe site.