[SWFObject] style tag support

Pete Dempsey pete_dempsey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 03:58:58 PDT 2006

Hi Geoff,

I started using FlashObject and now SWFObject to fix the annoying
"click to activate content" problem to great success. Congrats an
creating such a great and easy to use solution.

But I have a problem. I use the style tag within my <object> and
<embed> tags to position a rollover flash ad. I noticed that SWFObject
doesn't give the option to pass in a style parameter. I am looking at
the source code to see if I can add it myself. But if in the meantime,
you know how t oget around this problem, I'd love to know.

Thanks in advance,

Pete