[SWFObject] style tag support

Ricardo Cardenas cardenasricardo at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 05:51:46 PDT 2006

Pete: try using CSS. Link a stylesheet within the <head> tag. The stylesheet
can contain layout instructions for the <div> and for the content tags you
have within.

Simplified example http://rcardenas.infomagia.com/test/test.html

and review http://rcardenas.infomagia.com/test/style.css

regards -Ricardo