[SWFObject] [SWF Object] FGlash not showing up in FireFox and Netscape - The Answer!

Chad M. Ostroff costroff at mac.com
Fri Apr 28 09:17:09 PDT 2006

Ok so a little researching got me some nifty browser detection schemes and now I am able to see the flash content in all browsers. All we ended up using was some ASP "HTTP_USER_AGENT" and some conditional logic to direct the browser based on browser name, then used the new JS function for IE, and the old way with the <object> <embed> tags for anything other than IE.... works really well.

Thanks.

Chad