[SWFObject] updating the dreamweaver swfobject plugin on www.communitymx.com

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Apr 28 10:04:38 PDT 2006

i was just talking to Paul about this yesterday in fact - he is
planning on an update, but he's in the middle of a huge project that
is launching on monday, so he may not get to it until next week.

until then, i *think* you can just download the newest version of
swfobject and replace the flashobject.js that comes with the
extension... you may have to rename the swfobject.js to
flashobject.js until he releases the final updated version, though.