[SWFObject] Script not working in IE 6.0.2800.1106 on Windows 2000

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Apr 24 16:34:47 PDT 2006

How did you install the flash player? Is it possible you have a bad
install somehow?

Try running the uninstaller and reinstall the latest version.
get the uninstaller here:
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157

You can also go to this page to see what version SWFObject detects on
your system:

http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/flashversion.html