[SWFObject] Strange Problem in Firefox

Greg Brant Greg.Brant at cmwnorth.com
Wed Apr 26 00:59:23 PDT 2006

FF1.5.0.2 Win  XP

Seems to work fine but im not 100% sure what your problem is..

One thing it might be is the stacking of the divs.

Divs declared later in the HTML appear on top.
Internet explorers behaior Re: this is 'bad' (according to the html
spec) as it allows the
Mouse to pass through divs.

What you might be experiancing is correct (according to spec) behavior
in firefox
And IE being lax and giving different results