[SWFObject] Strange Problem in Firefox

Nieuwburg, E. van info at vannieuwburg.net
Wed Apr 26 06:51:19 PDT 2006

It's a Flash/Firefox bug that happens very often when you use
"windowmode=transparent"

Check it out at
HYPERLINK
"http://www.snook.ca/archives/000174.php"http://www.snook.ca/archives/000174
.php

Van Nieuwburg - Webdevelopment, Multimedia, Vormgeving

Leidsestraat 61 - 2
1017 NX Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0) 20 222 29 35
Mob: +31 (0) 6 422 748 21