[SWFObject] Help 100% by100%

Laurent | RNDS laurent at rundis.com
Fri Apr 28 03:40:17 PDT 2006

Hi All,

On one of our latest projects, a big refactoring of one of our bigger
projects, I've been trying to ilmplement swfObject with 100% width by 100%
height. It kinda works now, but when I reseize the browser it somehow places
the flash above the top of the browser resulting in half of the flash with
no way to scroll up. Also when u open the site in a smaller browser and
maximize it or scroll down you see that it didn't show all the flash in the
browser. hmm english isn't my native tongue but I would have a hard time
explaining it even in dutch, which is (my native tongue), I think you just
have to see it. Could you maybe take a look and give me some pointers on how
I would achief the desired result (100% by 100% flash and the possibility to
scroll down on smaller monitors.)

This is the testing url: http://dev.itchlive.com (it's probably not
worksafe, although there isn't any real content in it, yet.)

If you could somehow help me with this I would be very gratefull,

Thanks,

Laurent de Goede
http://www.concrete3.com