[SWFObject] express install redirect

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Apr 28 07:48:09 PDT 2006

It's supposed to upgrade you on the current page without redirecting
you to macromedia.

it's different on a mac vs. pc too, on a PC, the user clicks 'yes',
the upgrade will download and the install starts. the installer then
closes the current window and the browser will re-open and direct
back to the page that the installer was launched from.

on a mac, the user clicks 'yes', the installer downloads, but they
then have to quit the browser. once they quit the browser, the
installer will upgrade them, and when the upgrade is done, it re-
opens the browser, and they are redirected back to the page that
started the install.