[SWFObject] express install redirect

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Apr 28 08:19:33 PDT 2006

ah, i missed your old e-mail because your subject wasn't accurate!

i've never heard of firewalls blocking express install - it's just a
generic loadMovie() call, so unless your firewall is *really* picky
and blocks all those, i don't think there should be an issue.

has anoyone else had firewall issues with express install?