[SWFObject] [SWF Object] FGlash not showing up in FireFoxandNetscape - The Answer!

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Apr 28 15:22:03 PDT 2006

well, the adobe fix doesn't include plugin detection... and I don't
think it supports Express Install if you want to use that.

And the code may be smaller (I haven't examined the active content
fix that closely)

You seem to have a ton of other js code in your document that could
all be removed and replaced by swfobject as well.