[SWFObject] JS-error in FireFox: "setting a property that has only a getter"

Fredrik Herlitz fredrik.herlitz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 08:27:36 PDT 2006

 Flash 9; FF 1.5.0.5; Win 2000 (5.00.2195, SP4)

I did some testing and found out it's our ad-system that generates the
error. Testpage:
http://www.na.se/swfobject.asp<http://www.na.se/swfobject_ad.js>

I have to reload the page at least once to get the error in the JavaScript
Console.
Actually it says "No JavaScript Errors" but "setting a property that has
only a getter" shows up in the log.

Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:53:01 -0400