[SWFObject] Noob needs advice on adding a skin to swf files

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Sun Aug 13 15:54:03 PDT 2006

Here's a video I loaded that way, works like a charm: The name of my flv in this one is: flv-Trailer-AfricanQueen.flv

<script type="text/javascript">
		// <![CDATA[
		var so = new SWFObject("FLVPlayer_Progressive.swf", "movie", "636", "480", "7", "#fff");
		so.addVariable ("allowScriptAccess", "sameDomain");
		so.addVariable ("salign", "lt");
		so.addVariable ("quality", "high");
		so.addVariable ("scale", "noscale");
		so.addVariable ("FlashVars", "&MM_ComponentVersion=1&skinName=Halo_Skin_3&streamName=flv-Trailer-AfricanQueen&autoPlay=false&autoRewind=false");
		so.write("movie");
		// ]]>
	</script>

jimbo