[SWFObject] Transparent backround + Flash files ontop of eachother + Firefox = Problems

"André L. Keidser" andre.keidser at hyperisland.se
Tue Aug 15 09:46:56 PDT 2006

I have solved the problem... apperently firefoxs flash plugin in is way
to slow. So when I ask for something in one flash file  to  load from a
other flash file with localconnection it gonna take a while and it was
there the problem was... If don't check if the variable I asked for came
or not it worked just fine... wierd problem :)
//A