[SWFObject] [BUG?] Strange Caching issues

Mike Mountain mike.mountain at ecmsys.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 05:37:43 PDT 2006

Aran

No, but there's definetely a bug in the flash player with
MovieClipLoader not firing off it's events on cached data in IE, if it's
content checking is set to Automatic or Never - which renders
MovieClipLoader useless.

No my issue is that on second load/page refresh the page doesn't seem to
initialise properly and all the Stage Dimensions are reported
incorrectly...

Like I say I fixed it by putting in a delay before the values get used -
but it feels a little "hacky" for my liking.

Cheers