[SWFObject] wmode

Brion Keith Mills brion.keith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:53:58 PDT 2006

Hi Travis,

Here's a sample of what your code should look like:

<script type="text/javascript">
		// <![CDATA[

		var so = new SWFObject("flashfile.swf", "name", "width", "height",
"version", "#hex");
		so.addVariable("flashVarText", "this is passed in via FlashVars for
example only"); // this line is optional, but this example uses the
variable and displays this text inside the flash movie
		so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
		so.write("div id");
		// ]]>
	</script>