[SWFObject] [BUG?] Strange Caching issues & Add parameters to SWFObject

Jeremy Nicoll jrnicoll at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:58:45 PDT 2006

   I do not remember what your problem was exactly, but I did come
across a bug in IE where many (or all) of my images would disappear upon
anything after the first load.  The way I had to fix it was to put call
the SWFObject code once the body had loaded.  Here's what I had to do:

<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function on_load() {
  //SWFObject code goes here
}
</script>
</head>
  <!-- body content -->

    Also, in response to another question, you can use something like
this to add a parameter to SWFObject:

so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

Jeremy Nicoll