[SWFObject] Sorry for spamming the list

- FI / Daniel Claesén + daniel.claesen at fantasy-interactive.com
Wed Aug 23 01:18:35 PDT 2006

I’m very sorry for spamming the list with our vacation auto-reply. Something
obviously went very wrong and the only thing I can say to my defense is that
it wasn’t even me that activated or configured the auto-reply. This was done
without my knowledge. Again, my deepest apologies.

Daniel Claesén  |  Application Developer  |  E-mail:
<mailto:daniel.claesen at fantasy-interactive.com>
daniel.claesen at fantasy-interactive.com

Tel: +46(0)8 402 17 44

Cell: +46(0)702 57 79 59

Fax: +46(0)8 402 17 41

 <http://www.fantasy-interactive.com/> Fantasy Interactive |
<http://www.fantasy-interactive.com/> http://www.fantasy-interactive.com

This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is directed.
It may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not copy it or
disclose its content to any other person.