[SWFObject] ComboBoxes do not work

Ryan Boyd marketing at languagesystems.com
Fri Dec 8 16:11:35 PST 2006

Hey all,

I have a swf using the ComboBox component. When you click the ComboBoxes
they highlight, but do not open, and stay highlighted. Is this a swfObject
problem, or am I doing something wrong in Flash?

Site: http://www.languagesystems.com/en/lsi/programstest.asp

BTW, when I test this swf in Flash, the ComboBoxes work, it is only when the
swf is embedded in the html that I have this error.

THANKS!

Ryan

PS: The ComboBoxes are in the menu you need to open on the right of the
screen, but I dragged one out to test, it is right in the middle, with
labels "a", "b", etc.