[SWFObject] how can i get the upload filepath by swfupload.js ??

ishannibal ishannibal at yahoo.com.tw
Sat Dec 9 23:49:43 PST 2006

Well , I will write a multi-upload function ( multi-upload is mean  user can
choose ten picture in one time  )  by the swfupload  tool
http://labb.dev.mammon.se/swfupload/

, but now , I must get the filepath of  the client -side ,
Because I will pass swfupload's call-back upload function and use myself
upload ,
Just only use it,s multi-choose picture function  , so how can I get the
multi -picture's filepath ???

Urgent , because I already try lots day to finish this function , but until
no any idea ~~

Thanks