[SWFObject] Standard Embed to SWFObject Converter

Steve Kamerman kamermans at teratechnologies.net
Mon Dec 4 19:34:47 PST 2006

Aran - I've got the code working with FlashVars and I think I'll add some custom fields as you suggested later tonight.  I ran into a problem with PHP's simpleXML function - it will crash if there is an ampersand in a parameter value, but I hacked my way around it, so it works fine :D.  Let me know if you have any trouble with it!

Thanks,
Steve

http://devel.teratechnologies.net/swfhelp/