[SWFObject] Can't get swfobject to work in IE7

rodeopro at gmail.com rodeopro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:18:50 PST 2006

Aran,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it didn't change the
behavior. I still can't get Flash movies to display in IE7. I've
checked Geoff's sample page with the new player, and still receive the
"you need to upgrade to the newest Flash player" message.

I uninstalled my old Flash player using the unofficial uninstaller,
downloaded the new Flash Player 9 from the adobe.com site, and
installed the new player.

Also, I've noticed my replies seem to start a new thread. Obviously
I'm doing something incorrectly when I reply to an existing message.
To reply, I've been clicking on the email address, which brings up my
mail application with the subject filled in. Should I be changing the
subject?