[SWFObject] Can't get swfobject to work in IE7

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Tue Dec 5 16:18:40 PST 2006

Hmmmm.

Well since I personally don't use IE7, I don't know how useful I can be. I
think I'll have to handball this one to Jeff or someone else who has solved
their IE7 woes.

In regards to replying, if you are already viewing a message from someone on
the list, you should just be able to hit the reply button. This will add a
"Re: " in front of the message title which should mean most email programs
will pick it up as part of the same thread.

Aran