[SWFObject] IE7 keeps displaying div tag message

Tech Soap technogeek at grannymaude.biz
Wed Dec 6 06:53:21 PST 2006

I intentionally uninstalled my flash player to see if what I had in my div
tag was working correctly and then I reinstalled the player from the flash
site.  The weird thing is that I reinstalled it, and Adobe is reporting that
I have the latest player installed (9x) but IE 7 keeps showing the message
in my div tag that I need to install the flash player.  Another weird
anomaly is that Firefox is working fine after I reinstalled the player.  Any
ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks.

Regards,
Paul