[SWFObject] js problem or swf issue? that is the question

Craig Lauderdale - MTC trouble clerk craigla at mtcorp.com
Fri Dec 15 00:07:56 PST 2006

Thank you Geoff,
            I have included that in the source but I get a blank screen with any version other than what is required. I have the expressinstall.as file on the server along with the swfobject.js file. When I try fp8 or 9 it goes to the swf and plays the movie. I can only assume the installer is getting 'hung up' somewhere.  The bayrocket.swf has the required express a.s. in the first frame with nothing else.

                       Any ideas .  Thanks,
                                                Charlotte