[SWFObject] Redirect Troubles

John Vinyard johnwho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 09:38:08 PDT 2006

Hi,
     I am using SWFObject with ExpressInstall, and everything is working
great except the redirect.  It is my understanding that the user should
automatically be taken back to the page that initiated the download;
instead, I am taken to a page on Adobe's website confirming that I have
installed Flash Player 9.  Even when I set the xiRedirectUrl variable, I
still land on Adobe's page.  Any ideas.  Could this be because I am testing
the page on a local machine and not online?  I am a little confused about
this particular behavior of SWFObject.  Thanks in advance.