[SWFObject] Redirect Troubles

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Jul 18 05:09:23 PDT 2006

yes, you need to test this on a web server - when the expressinstall
starts, SWFObject passes in the URL to the page you are on, and then
the adobe upgrade swf stores that in a shared object. when the
install is done, you go to adobe.com and their site reads that shared
object and directs you back to the original page. if it's a local
url, it doesn't redirect you.