[SWFObject] javascript in flashvars text

PM Zanetti mail at pmzanetti.com
Sun Jul 23 11:02:53 PDT 2006

i am trying to pass the following information from my site shopping
cart into my flash movie flashvars with no success, if i use an
encoder to encode the entire string i get the source code of the
javascript in the movie

any suggestions on whether i can pull in this remote javascript info
with flashvars would be greatly appreciated

Items in Cart: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://
shopping.netsuite.com/app/site/query/getcartitemcount.nl?c=423271"></
script><br>
Cart Total: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://
shopping.netsuite.com/app/site/query/getcarttotal.nl?c=423271"></script>

Pz