[SWFObject] fp9 bug in IE with multiple swf files

Danya Henninger danya at imagicdigital.com
Tue Jul 25 10:58:24 PDT 2006

I am using your test page. I just tested on 2 diff systems:

On  IE 7 beta 3 over cable internet I get the behavior I first outlined:
"out of memory" error alert after page refresh and then after clicking okay
page seems to show up fine, until browser window is closed and then error
alert pops up again.

One IE 6 beta 2 over Verizon wireless connection I get the the "out of
memory" error alert after page refresh and after clicking okay page seems to
reload fine.  No error alert on window close.

I'm interested that I get these errors if others don't! Let me know.

--
Danya Henninger

Imagic  |  www.imagicdigital.com