[SWFObject] JavaScript to Flash 7

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Jul 24 15:19:29 PDT 2006

you can use the js integration kit...

i have a special version that i modified to work with swfobject...
you can get it here:

http://blog.deconcept.com/code/intkit/

the swfobject version in there might be outdated, though, so you
might want to get the latest version from the swfobject page and just
replace the one in the intkit zip file.