[SWFObject] problems getting it to work

Cosmic cosmic at cosmic-groove.net
Tue Jul 25 20:37:24 PDT 2006

I am  having problems with the express install working. I did
some testing and here is what i found.

My swf has a stage size of 795 wide by 106 high

If i change the embed in the HTML page to a height of 137 the express
install will work. If i change it to anything lower it does not work.
The swf is still published at 795 by 106 when i am changing these
settings in the HTML page.

The express install message displays fully when i publish the swf at
795 by 106. I thought it might have something to do with the express
install message and or button not displaying fully but they do.

anyone have any ideas of what is going on?

Thanks

Peter