[SWFObject] KUDOS

Alan Bleiweiss alan at bleiweissdesign.com
Thu Jul 6 09:54:22 PDT 2006

Geoff,

You're the greatest!  I've been a developer for over 11 years, and
when this whole Eolas thing went down, I envisioned nightmarish hours
hitting all the sites I've got flash in - banners, menus, intros,
entire sites... then when I put in the footwork to find a solution,
and came across SWFObject, I was hopeful.

When I actually went to use it for the first time, I was so grateful
to your work, and all the input and debugging that everyone'd helped
with.  Implementing this couldn't be much simpler (unless you wrote
up an overlay program wizard, which, as a line coder I probably
wouldn't use anyhow!)...

Thanks for the work - as far as I'm concerned, there's no reason to
use the Macromedia workaround or anyone elses - SWFObject is awesome!

Alan Bleiweiss
Bleiweiss Design
Providing high end solutions to small and mid-size clients since 1995