[SWFObject] works local, not on server

Emi Burgos burgosemi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 03:31:31 PDT 2006

hi Brion,

tnxs for the reply...i just found out what was the trouble...it was an issue
with some other script, case sensitive kind of trouble (calling file.js when
was named File.js)

but that takes me to a different matter, which is this:
when you use the addVariable("var",getQueryParamValue("varURL")) is there
any way to give a default value for varURL in case nothing comes with the
url?

it would be a good little thing to add if its not there.

--
Emiliano Burgos
Flash Designer&Developer
burgosemi at paginaswebflash.com