[SWFObject] works local, not on server

Emi Burgos burgosemi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 04:11:56 PDT 2006

ok,
i just went ahead and reply myself again...theres no way to pass a default
value in case you need it...i just made a dirty fix,

deconcept.util={getRequestParameter:function(_29,_default){
var q=document.location.search||document.location.hash;
if(q){
var _2b=q.substring(1).split("&");
for(var i=0;i<_2b.length;i++){
if(_2b[i].substring(0,_2b[i].indexOf("="))==_29){
return _2b[i].substring((_2b[i].indexOf("=")+1));}}}
else{return _default;}return "";}};

now we would use it like this:
so.addVariable("flashVarText", getQueryParamValue("var1","default value"));

--
Emiliano Burgos
Flash Designer&Developer
burgosemi at paginaswebflash.com