[SWFObject] Out of office

Bernadine Ferraz BFerraz at cochlear.com.au
Tue Jun 6 03:51:59 PDT 2006

I will be out of the office starting  06/06/2006 and will not return until
08/06/2006.

I am working on the MRC today. I will respond to your e-mail as soon as I
can.

"The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential information, and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return email and delete the original message."