[SWFObject] Not showing in IE

Iain Waugh iain at kre8webdesign.com
Fri Jun 16 03:53:32 PDT 2006

A client is reporting that since the change to using swfObject to display flash media, they can no longer see any of the flash on their site. Now i've checked they have flash 8+ player which they do, and the flash media works from all our browsers i've been able to test it from. So my question is why would this particular client be seeing the alt content instead of the player?