[SWFObject] How to center Geoffs example

MoD - Andy Reedman andy at mindofdesign.com
Fri Jun 2 07:16:29 PDT 2006

Bit harsh via....if your a noob like me to this coding lark, all the
CSS stuff and code look confusing and sometimes we need a quick fix
to get the desired result.
To be honest I found the example files slightly confusing, so maybe
more commenting on each section would help those noobs who are still
getting to grasps with the coding side of things to figure it out
better?

Jan, to make it easier, open up the fullpage.html file in a text
editor and tweek that to fit your files....namely the line that says:

var so = new SWFObject("yournamehere.swf", "sotester", "100%",
"100%", "8", "#FF6600");

This is your swf name, ID name, leave the percentage as is, Flash
version you want to check for, and the background colour of the HTML
page you want.

Should work then